Happy New Year!
Happy New Year!
I hope wherever you are that you’ve had a great time celebrating and seeing in the New Year.
For me in the UK, that will be in a few hours’ time.
I’m having a quiet one this year; last year my boyfriend and I went to a party dressed as Morticia & Gomez Addams (from The Addams Family) – I know, not much of a stretch for me to dress up as a gothic witch! But it was a great night & we didn’t get home till gone 6am.
This year, Chris is coming over to mine, we’re going to cook together (how old do I sound now?!) and then chill together to see the New Year in.
For me, as I’m sure it is for many people, the New Year is a time to reflect on the year just gone, and to make plans and get excited about the year just beginning.
What went right, what went wrong, what have I learned, and what will I do to improve my life?
Some of my personal highlights of 2011 include:
– Visiting Rome twice
– Maintaining a very happy and successful relationship
– Taking a brilliant coaching course that’s made a whole world of difference to my online career
– Making lots of new friends both online and offline
– Improving my work / life balance (now, where’s that lottery win to make it even better?!)
– Spending time with my family and friends
– Chasing away most of my online fears (being seen in front of a video camera, for example)
– Taking better care of myself and my health – after my illness at the end of 2010 I’ve made a real effort this year to listen to my body
– I moved house as well – not easy when you own as much stuff as I do!
That’s a good start on the list anyway.
I’ve achieved a fair amount in 2011, and have had some great times with some fabulous people. To me, that’s what life is all about – having a great time and making the most of every opportunity.
So with that in mind, I’d like to raise a toast to you & yours…(feel free to drink whatever you like; it won’t surprise you that I have a cup of tea by me as I’m typing this!).
I wish you a very Happy, Successful, Joyful, Prosperous, Healthy, Exciting and Fantastic New Year!
With very best wishes from me, enjoy yourselves!
P.S. How about you – have you made resolutions, or looked back on 2011, or made plans / goals / actions for 2012? Let me know in the comments below!
P.P.S. There’ll be a couple of new pages added here soon, so there’ll be even more of the Purple Minxy Witch for your enjoyment!
Filed under: Personal
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!